Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Authentic Luxury! I hope you will stay and learn a bit about luxury items from designers such as Louis Vuitton and Coach. Here, I hope to provide you with enough information regarding counterfeit items, in order to avoid the hassle of purchasing and returning such items..please use my authentication guides to aid you in this process. Also, please feel free to comment if you would like me to look at an auction or pictures of an item you have purchased or are going to purchase!

In time, I will have authentication guides for Coach and Louis Vuitton. Then, hopefully as my knowledge expands, I will be able to provide more guides for a variety of designers and their items!

In the mean time, I will focus on showing fake items vs. real items as well as celebrities in the media seen with our favorite designs!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment